Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More Princeton Fog



A couple of more shots of fog over Princeton Battlefield State Park:

Top - a wider view showing the fog layer over the entire southern field.
Bottom - from the Bob Ross "we don't make mistakes, we only have happy accidents" file, a cool out-of-focus shot. I was parked across the road from the southern field, and every time I tried to shoot this group of teenagers emerging from the fog, a car would drive by and throw off the auto-focus. Eventually, they made it to the road and I gave up, but I like the way this turned out.

1 comment:

AscenderRisesAbove said...

very nice photos. you have really captured fog on your coast here I think. fog on this coast is completely different. fog on yours chills you to the bone.

http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress