Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Quiet moments in Italia




We didn't have many quiet moments during our Italy trip, but I did get to observe a few:
TOP - a young couple shares ice cream in a doorway in a small plaza in Venezia. My attempts to shoot this kept getting thwarted by passersby, hence the slight focus problem from rushing. Still like the shot, though.
MIDDLE - also in Venezia, a man finds a quiet spot to read his newspaper.
BOTTOM - Another couple has a tryst while watching the sunset over the Bay of Naples from the cliff-sides of Sorrento. Unfortunately, the spot they chose also happened to be discharge area for tour busses. Just a few minutes after I shot this, three busses arrived and disgorged about a hundred tourists. The tryst was over and the couple drove off...

More shots from our Italia trip on my Flickr page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see your love for phone booths is still going strong. That was a good booth.

Seriously...I like the pix. You caught some nice little moments there.