Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Little Birdhouse in your Soul

Gonna start with this one. I call it "Birdhouse in Your Soul" because it reminds me of the song of that name by They Might Be Giants. Although, the lyrics actually seem to be about lighthouses or nightlights, but whatever...
This is one of my first shots with the new camera (the H1 - more about this later). It arrived on a rainy Saturday, so I had to grab a couple of shots from the shelter of our front porch or from inside the house!
This particular birdhouse is in one of our neighbor's trees. The new camera allows me to really zoom and selectively focus for the first time, so look for a lot of that in the near future! ;)


2 comments:

Synd-e said...

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch / Who watches over you / Make a little birdhouse in your soul...

Not to put too fine a point on it /
Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet / Make a little birdhouse in your soul...

Steve B. said...

...OR (as they said in another one of their masterpieces):

goop goop de goop.