Thursday, September 20, 2007

A quick history of cameras

For this week's Photo Hunt challenge of "camera," I dug through the archives for this image taken on our California trip last year. This is the window display for Arcade Camera on Avenida Del Mar in San Clemente. Anyone who takes the time to create a display like this deserves a shout out.
The quality isn't great (my auto-focus kept going for the reflection in the glass), but I like it for the sake of the subject matter.

UPDATE - 10/01/07

Once again, it's the one you'd least suspect that prevails: this shot won First Place in the
Photo Hunt challenge! Focus problems and all!
Thanks to everyone who voted for it!

2 comments:

Synd-e said...

Extremely cool! I love displays of old technology!

Anonymous said...

Shame about the reflection in the glass, but I agree with aj. :)